Velocity Reviews

-   -   Help please to adjust the size of an excel spread sheet in a web page (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t164502-help-please-to-adjust-the-size-of-an-excel-spread-sheet-in-a-web-page.html)

Dude 03-15-2006 03:16 PM

Help please to adjust the size of an excel spread sheet in a web page

Hi All,

I have a excel spread sheet and have converted it to .htm. The problem
is when I open it in the web site its not full size. It's only about
3/4 of the full pgae size. Is there some string I can put into the code

to adjust the size so it doesnt have to be scrolled around to use it?

Thanks,
Chris

I posted this over in Macromedia.Dreamweaver 3 days ago but no one has
responded. Hopefully I have better luck over here.

Jonathan N. Little 03-15-2006 04:34 PM

Re: Help please to adjust the size of an excel spread sheet in aweb page

Dude wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have a excel spread sheet and have converted it to .htm. The problem
> is when I open it in the web site its not full size. It's only about
> 3/4 of the full pgae size. Is there some string I can put into the code
>
> to adjust the size so it doesnt have to be scrolled around to use it?
>

> Thanks,
> Chris
>
> I posted this over in Macromedia.Dreamweaver 3 days ago but no one has
> responded. Hopefully I have better luck over here.

URL?

If we see it we can better advise, depending on how you converted the
XLS to HTML but I bet there is stuff like

<TD WIDTH="26" VALIGN="TOP" HEIGHT="16">Blah</TD>

or more advanced

<TD STYLE="WIDTH: 26px; HEIGHT: 16px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif;
FONT-SIZE: 14px; VERTICAL_ALIGN: TOP;">Blah<</TD>...

;-)

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Neredbojias 03-15-2006 07:41 PM

Re: Help please to adjust the size of an excel spread sheet in a web page

With neither quill nor qualm, Dude quothed:

> Hi All,
>
> I have a excel spread sheet and have converted it to .htm. The problem
> is when I open it in the web site its not full size. It's only about
> 3/4 of the full pgae size. Is there some string I can put into the code
>
> to adjust the size so it doesnt have to be scrolled around to use it?

If it's too small, why do you have to scroll?

--
Neredbojias