Velocity Reviews

-   -   Can you use CSS to do this? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t164314-can-you-use-css-to-do-this.html)

systmster 02-23-2006 10:12 PM

Can you use CSS to do this?

I generate table data dynmically with php.
When the user hover's over the td I have a OnMouseOver handle to change
the background of the table data in that section...

In there an equivalent in CSS to OnMouseOver for table data?

Mark Parnell 02-23-2006 10:21 PM

Re: Can you use CSS to do this?

Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, systmster
<spydrrrrr@NOSPAM.gmail.com> declared in alt.html:

> In there an equivalent in CSS to OnMouseOver for table data?

td:hover

Supported by all modern browsers, including IE7.

--
Mark Parnell

Now implementing http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

Guillaume 02-23-2006 11:28 PM

Re: Can you use CSS to do this?

systmster:
> In there an equivalent in CSS to OnMouseOver for table data?

td:hover you guess it

--
SEO Contest: http://www.milliondollarscreenshot.com/seo-contest/