Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   HTML (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f31-html.html)
-   -   Site promotion on Loctopus. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t164251-site-promotion-on-loctopus.html)

test@loctopus.com 02-15-2006 10:51 PM

Site promotion on Loctopus.
 
Hello everybody,

According to the Google search the present group is one of the most
relevant
to the "site promotion" subject.

On the following site "http://www.loctopus.com/?place=3" any of you can

put link on your site (at the moment it is free).

By the way, if you have questions and/or comments about the given site
I will be very appreciated.


hywel.jenkins@gmail.com 02-16-2006 08:10 AM

Re: Site promotion on Loctopus.
 

test@loctopus.com wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> According to the Google search the present group is one of the most
> relevant
> to the "site promotion" subject.
>
> On the following site "


Oh dear. That really is one awful web site. You're doomed.

--
Hywel


Travis Newbury 02-16-2006 10:44 AM

Re: Site promotion on Loctopus.
 
test@loctopus.com wrote:
> Hello everybody,


Hi

> By the way, if you have questions and/or comments about the given site
> I will be very appreciated.


PU


Jonathan N. Little 02-16-2006 02:28 PM

Re: Site promotion on Loctopus.
 
test@loctopus.com wrote:

<snip>
> By the way, if you have questions and/or comments about the given site
> I will be very appreciated.
>


i = 0
arrayData[i] = 'Africa| |'
i = i + 1
arrayData[i] = 'Africa| Algeria|'
i = i + 1
arrayData[i] = 'Africa| Angola|'
i = i + 1
arrayData[i] = 'Africa| Benin|'
i = i + 1
arrayData[i] = 'Africa| Botswana|'
i = i + 1

Wow! Cannot say I've that I have seen JavaScript of that 'caliber'
before. The markup do not look any better...


--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Toby Inkster 02-18-2006 01:32 PM

Re: Site promotion on Loctopus.
 
Jonathan N. Little wrote:

> i = 0
> arrayData[i] = 'Africa| |'
> i = i + 1
> arrayData[i] = 'Africa| Algeria|'
> i = i + 1
> arrayData[i] = 'Africa| Angola|'
> i = i + 1
> arrayData[i] = 'Africa| Benin|'
> i = i + 1
> arrayData[i] = 'Africa| Botswana|'
> i = i + 1


var i = 0;
arrayData[i++] = 'Africa| |'
arrayData[i++] = 'Africa| Algeria|'
arrayData[i++] = 'Africa| Angola|'
arrayData[i++] = 'Africa| Benin|'
arrayData[i++] = 'Africa| Botswana|'

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
Contact Me ~ http://tobyinkster.co.uk/contact
Now Playing ~ ./andreas_johnson/liebling/10_safe_from_harm.ogg


Jonathan N. Little 02-18-2006 04:12 PM

Re: Site promotion on Loctopus.
 
Toby Inkster wrote:
> Jonathan N. Little wrote:
>
>
>>i = 0
>> arrayData[i] = 'Africa| |'
>>i = i + 1
>> arrayData[i] = 'Africa| Algeria|'
>>i = i + 1
>> arrayData[i] = 'Africa| Angola|'
>>i = i + 1
>> arrayData[i] = 'Africa| Benin|'
>>i = i + 1
>> arrayData[i] = 'Africa| Botswana|'
>>i = i + 1

>
>
> var i = 0;
> arrayData[i++] = 'Africa| |'
> arrayData[i++] = 'Africa| Algeria|'
> arrayData[i++] = 'Africa| Angola|'
> arrayData[i++] = 'Africa| Benin|'
> arrayData[i++] = 'Africa| Botswana|'
>


Bingo! My point exactly and the markup is just as clumsy.

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.