Velocity Reviews

-   -   I have a link for a video - how do I open the video up in a new window? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t164164-i-have-a-link-for-a-video-how-do-i-open-the-video-up-in-a-new-window.html)

johnsonholding@yahoo.com 02-08-2006 01:31 AM

I have a link for a video - how do I open the video up in a new window?

I have the option of R-clicking to save as, but I also want the ability
to open up the video in a new window. How is this accomplished?

David Dorward 02-08-2006 08:11 AM

Re: I have a link for a video - how do I open the video up in a new window?

johnsonholding@yahoo.com wrote:

> I have the option of R-clicking to save as, but I also want the ability
> to open up the video in a new window. How is this accomplished?

Right click > Open link in new window

Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

johnsonholding@yahoo.com 02-08-2006 01:41 PM

Re: I have a link for a video - how do I open the video up in a new window?

Yes, easy enough, I guess I should have been more specific. Open in a
pop-up window, with the embedded video, how is this accomplished?

Travis Newbury 02-08-2006 03:00 PM

Re: I have a link for a video - how do I open the video up in a new window?

johnsonholding@yahoo.com wrote:
> Yes, easy enough, I guess I should have been more specific. Open in a
> pop-up window, with the embedded video, how is this accomplished?

Google "popup window javascript" and you will get your answer to how
to make a pop up window of a specific size. Google "embed video" to
get the code to embed the video.

Google "things people hate about about websites" to see why you might
not want to do this.