Velocity Reviews

-   -   Link checkers (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t163787-link-checkers.html)

vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com 12-27-2005 12:22 AM

Link checkers

I have a bookmark file with like 2000 links. I used to break
it in four every two years and run it thru netmechanic. It would email
me the results. This now seems to not be available (or else is
obfuscated). What's a quick/dirty way to check 2000 links. I'd like
the results back in order. One of the link checkers gives back results
in randomised order. Much obliged. (It was on this newsgroup in 1999
that I was first told about netmechanic!)

- = -
Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist
BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian
Pataki+JebBush in 2008!

Rob McAninch 12-27-2005 03:00 AM

Re: Link checkers

vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com>:
> I have a bookmark file with like 2000 links.

You might start here:
http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/Web...ues/col07.html

--
Rob McAninch