Velocity Reviews

-   -   Submit MSIE and CSS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t163522-submit-msie-and-css.html)

Geradeaus 11-23-2005 06:05 PM

Submit MSIE and CSS

Hello,

I have a submit button with the following class on it :

..submitLogin {
font-family : Tahoma;
font-size : 11px;
border: 1px solid #114a7f;
background-image: url(../img/submitBg.gif);
height:21px;
padding:3px;
color: White;

}

The problem is, MSIE always shows a white border around it
( http://www.multimedium.be/ben/submitLogin.jpg ). The problem doesn't
occur in Firefox, anybody an idea how i can make the submit button how
it should be ( http://www.multimedium.be/ben/submitLogin2.jpg )?

Thanks in advance!

Toby Inkster 11-24-2005 07:44 AM

Re: Submit MSIE and CSS

Geradeaus wrote:

> The problem is, MSIE always shows a white border around it
> ( http://www.multimedium.be/ben/submitLogin.jpg ). The problem doesn't
> occur in Firefox, anybody an idea how i can make the submit button how
> it should be ( http://www.multimedium.be/ben/submitLogin2.jpg )?

Does it really matter? The button looks quite nice in each browser, and
(except for you) no-one's going to compare them side-by-side to play "spot
the difference".

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS