Velocity Reviews

-   -   ISO CHARSET problem. Please help (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t163378-iso-charset-problem-please-help.html)

Mel 11-08-2005 03:09 PM

ISO CHARSET problem. Please help

i have "Identificación" that shows up as "Identificación" on my screen. I
am using Apache. When i save the source and reload it in IE, it shows
correctly, but on my site running apache it shows wrong.

Please help me. i am stuck !!!!

Neredbojias 11-08-2005 11:19 PM

Re: ISO CHARSET problem. Please help

With neither quill nor qualm, Mel quothed:

> i have "Identificación" that shows up as "Identificación" on my screen. I
> am using Apache. When i save the source and reload it in IE, it shows
> correctly, but on my site running apache it shows wrong.
>
> Please help me. i am stuck !!!!

Have you tried using the entity reference (ó)?

--
Neredbojias