Velocity Reviews

-   -   Monster Templates - Question about Submitting Templates (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t162874-monster-templates-question-about-submitting-templates.html)

Fred 09-25-2005 10:14 PM

Monster Templates - Question about Submitting Templates

If you submit a template to these guys, how much money do you make
from the sales of that template in a single month?

It takes me about 10 hours for a front page mock up and I'd like to
find out how fast (or slow) it takes to break even.

Thanks

Neredbojias 09-26-2005 01:09 AM

Re: Monster Templates - Question about Submitting Templates

With neither quill nor qualm, Fred quothed:

> If you submit a template to these guys, how much money do you make
> from the sales of that template in a single month?

73 rials.

> It takes me about 10 hours for a front page mock up and I'd like to
> find out how fast (or slow) it takes to break even.

Probably around 10 hours.

--
Neredbojias