Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Italy in Chinese. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t162646-re-italy-in-chinese.html)

Luigi Donatello Asero 09-02-2005 12:22 PM

Re: Italy in Chinese.

But:
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...unterricht.php

Arne 09-02-2005 12:56 PM

Re: Italy in Chinese.

Once upon a time *Luigi Donatello Asero* wrote:
> But:
> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...unterricht.php

But, what? I belived you have learned to quote what you are replyeing
to, but now I don't see any quotes and don't know what the "But" means
since I don't see what you are replying to!

--
/Arne
You will be ignored if you top post, don't quote what

Luigi Donatello Asero 09-02-2005 01:02 PM

Re: Italy in Chinese.

"Arne" <invalid@domain.invalid> skrev i meddelandet
> Once upon a time *Luigi Donatello Asero* wrote:
> > But:

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...unterricht.php

> But, what? I belived you have learned to quote what you are replyeing
> to, but now I don't see any quotes and don't know what the "But" means
> since I don't see what you are replying to!

It was a mistake.
This was referred to my previous post in the thread
"Re: Problems with validation"

--
Watakushi wa
Luigi Donatello desu