Velocity Reviews

-   -   I just love you guys.... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t162276-i-just-love-you-guys.html)

Travis Newbury 07-22-2005 11:03 PM

I just love you guys....

Well I am drunk and just wanted to tell everyone I just love you guys...

--
-=tn=-

dorayme 07-23-2005 02:44 AM

Re: I just love you guys....

> From: Travis Newbury <TravisNewbury@hotmail.com>
>
> Well I am drunk and just wanted to tell everyone I just love you guys...

yeah? well, cop this: I am stone sober and also do...

dorayme

Dylan Parry 07-23-2005 09:35 AM

Re: I just love you guys....

Using a pointed stick and pebbles, Travis Newbury scraped:
> Well I am drunk and just wanted to tell everyone I just love you guys...

So how come you never send us flowers? :(

--
Dylan Parry

Neredbojias 07-23-2005 01:15 PM

Re: I just love you guys....

With neither quill nor qualm, Travis Newbury quothed:

> Well I am drunk and just wanted to tell everyone I just love you guys...

You must be a masochist as well as an alcoholic.

--
Neredbojias

Travis Newbury 07-23-2005 02:01 PM

Re: I just love you guys....

Neredbojias wrote:
>>Well I am drunk and just wanted to tell everyone I just love you guys...

> You must be a masochist as well as an alcoholic.

(sigh...) right on both accounts....

--
-=tn=-