Velocity Reviews

-   Case Modding (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f7-case-modding.html)
-   -   My Computer (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t162-my-computer.html)

werty316 06-29-2005 06:13 PM

My Computer

http://img9.imagevenue.com/loc85/th_8d1_DSC00185.JPG http://img24.imagevenue.com/loc272/th_5fb_DSC00184.JPG http://img12.imagevenue.com/loc269/th_bf1_DSC00102.JPG http://img33.imagevenue.com/loc47/th_d60_DSC00199.JPG
Specs (yes it is old)
1600+
ABIT KD7 (KT400)
GF3 ti500
Soundblaster LIVE value
512MB DDR PC2100
120gig WD
80gig Seagate
LG 16x DVD burner
LiteON 16x CD burner
X-Connect 500W PSU
Logitech MX500
Logitech Z-560 Speakers
Cheifec Dragon case

Bio-Hazard 06-29-2005 06:19 PM

Nice looking rig, pretty near inside for a system as loaded as yours looks to be........:)

werty316 06-29-2005 06:23 PM

thx how you like my home made round cables? Gotta love the electic tape though I think I am gonna use regular IDE cables as the electric tape makes them very stiff. Plus I got dual blue cathodes lighting coming in Nov when my sis and her husband come up to visit then the crappy green LED tube sitting in there right now. I am also thinking about painting the inside black.

Technoholic 06-30-2005 12:59 AM

Nice case, nice fan. Could use better WM.

Blazin Trav 06-30-2005 01:03 AM

Needs UV lighting and more tucking of the cables.

stlava 06-30-2005 03:54 AM

Try cleaning up some of the wires.. Other then that more lights and it really looks good.

Bio-Hazard 06-30-2005 04:31 AM

It's pretty darn hard to hid X-Connect power cables, they are to thick, hard abd stiff. Only draw back to the PSU that I can see.

stlava 06-30-2005 04:36 AM

Using zip ties are the best way out..

Bio-Hazard 06-30-2005 04:43 AM

They still won'y really go out of the way, I have the same PSU, I know, you pretty much have to let them make their nice easy bends or you'll end up screwing something up.
Here's a pic of how mine is wired, with the way the cables are made, you can't do much unless you stare cutting on the cables and the molded ends.
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/1835/dsc015511zp.jpg

stlava 06-30-2005 05:50 AM

It looks nice.. I mean just the stuff poking out on his..