Velocity Reviews

-   -   Lg. File Hosting - Free Anywhere? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t161864-lg-file-hosting-free-anywhere.html)

The BlueTaboO 05-25-2005 07:48 PM

Lg. File Hosting - Free Anywhere?

Anyone got an ideas as to whether or not there are any services which host
(as in hotlinking *is* available) larger file sizes - free?

To be more definitive here:
Files that include .swf/flash files - Files say in the 5mb range

I let my old domain go awhile back, and of course, I'm sure I'll end up
needing to just get the damned thing back... But I hate to do so - just for
the sake of having space for a few files.

Basically what I'm looking at here - is a large flash file - that has a
full-length mp3 file inside it - hence, the size... Need the movie to
function on a myspace page - therefor, there has to be an outside host.
Looks like that host will probably be ME, but, lol, figured I'd ask.

Thanks a ton :)

~The BlueTaboO~

Tina - AxisHOST, Inc. 05-25-2005 08:34 PM

Re: Lg. File Hosting - Free Anywhere?

"The BlueTaboO" <bluetaboo615@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
news:7y4le.15143$lQ3.3032@bignews5.bellsouth.net.. .
> Anyone got an ideas as to whether or not there are any services which host
> (as in hotlinking *is* available) larger file sizes - free?

The problem with hosting images for free is that they host has to make a
profit some how, so they can pay their bills. When a free host gives you
free hosting for webpages, they can profit by including advertising on your
site, etc. With image hosting, there's no way to include an ad.

--Tina
--
http://www.AxisHOST.com - Serving the web since 1997
Very Generous Cpanel Hosting & Fully Managed Servers