Velocity Reviews

-   -   changing colour of cursor (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t161772-changing-colour-of-cursor.html)

William Park 05-12-2005 09:34 PM

changing colour of cursor

It's not HTML related, but this newsgroup is the only one I subscribe to
related to anything web...

How do I change the colour of cursor in Firefox, when I'm typing in HTML
text forms?

--
William Park <opengeometry@yahoo.ca>, Toronto, Canada

Mark Parnell 05-12-2005 11:10 PM

Re: changing colour of cursor

Previously in alt.html, William Park <opengeometry@yahoo.ca> said:

> It's not HTML related, but this newsgroup is the only one I subscribe to
> related to anything web...

That's OK - the FAQ says anything web related is on-topic here.

> How do I change the colour of cursor in Firefox, when I'm typing in HTML
> text forms?

Um...you don't? That's a part of the OS, not your page.

--
Mark Parnell
http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au