Velocity Reviews

-   -   Titles in browsers using frames (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t161421-titles-in-browsers-using-frames.html)

AndysUK 04-03-2005 06:59 PM

Titles in browsers using frames

Hi

I have a site which has three frames. The header and nav frame are
static and only the bottom-right frame changes to display links,
services, contacts etc.

The title bar of the browser only displays the title from the index
page which holds the other three frames.

Is there a way of displaying the title of the page in the main frame
in the brower?

Thanks

Andy S, Reading, Berkshire

Fat Sam 04-03-2005 07:08 PM

Re: Titles in browsers using frames

AndysUK wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a site which has three frames. The header and nav frame are
> static and only the bottom-right frame changes to display links,
> services, contacts etc.
>
> The title bar of the browser only displays the title from the index
> page which holds the other three frames.
>
> Is there a way of displaying the title of the page in the main frame
> in the brower?
>
> Thanks
>
> Andy S, Reading, Berkshire

Not that I'm aware of Andy. This just one of many great reasons not to
use frames.

--
www.fixaphoto.co.uk
for photographic restorations