Velocity Reviews

-   -   CSS question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t161360-css-question.html)

Nocturnal 03-29-2005 06:35 AM

CSS question

How do I go about setting some kind of "wrap" so that when I'm typing in a

Jukka K. Korpela 03-29-2005 06:52 AM

Re: CSS question

"Nocturnal" <nocturnal@anonymous.com> wrote:

> How do I go about setting some kind of "wrap" so that when I'm
> typing in a <div> that it wraps instead of going on and on and on?

Stop doing what you do now to prevent the wrapping. Post a URL if
problems remain.

--
Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

Mark Parnell 03-29-2005 06:58 AM

Re: CSS question

Previously in alt.html, Nocturnal <nocturnal@anonymous.com> said:

> How do I go about setting some kind of "wrap" so that when I'm typing in a

That is the default behaviour of a <div>. If it is not behaving that
way, you must be doing something to prevent it.

As always, a URL is worth a thousand words.

--
Mark Parnell
http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au