Velocity Reviews

-   -   IE6 page display problems, Dreamweaver 4 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t161158-ie6-page-display-problems-dreamweaver-4-a.html)

geo@eldorec.com 03-06-2005 02:51 AM

IE6 page display problems, Dreamweaver 4

First time on here, thanks in advance for the help.
I have a page I created in Dreamweaver 4 that displays differently in
Firefox and in IE6. The bad part is that on my Win 2k machine and my
girlfriend's, the right side of the page's table is cut off in IE6, and
not in Firefox. I have a few screen grabs to view to help explain my
problem.
See two screen grabs here: http://eldorec.com/webhelp/
The website is http://inspala.com.
Any ideas?

George Whittam
inspala.com

Roy Schestowitz 03-06-2005 03:09 AM

Re: IE6 page display problems, Dreamweaver 4

geo@eldorec.com wrote:

> First time on here, thanks in advance for the help.
> I have a page I created in Dreamweaver 4 that displays differently in
> Firefox and in IE6. The bad part is that on my Win 2k machine and my
> girlfriend's, the right side of the page's table is cut off in IE6, and
> not in Firefox. I have a few screen grabs to view to help explain my
> problem.
> See two screen grabs here: http://eldorec.com/webhelp/
> The website is http://inspala.com.
> Any ideas?
>
> George Whittam
> inspala.com

I am suspicious about line 56:

Why 130%?

Roy

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com

geo@eldorec.com 03-06-2005 10:17 AM

Re: IE6 page display problems, Dreamweaver 4

Roy! YOU ARE THE MAN! Always helps to have a second pair of eyes look
at stuff.
Thanks so much, I changed it to 100% and it works perfectly...
George