Velocity Reviews

-   -   Any regs up for a CSS challenge (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t161022-any-regs-up-for-a-css-challenge.html)

Karl Core 02-20-2005 04:38 PM

Any regs up for a CSS challenge

I have a little blog app I just wrote that has an all CSS layout. It has a
style switcher built in.
If anyone's up to the challenge of building some of the alternate style
sheets, gimme a shout - karl@REMOVEkarlcore.com

--
Karl Core
Hell To Pay, Baltimore Hardcore: http://www.eightninethree.com

Uncle Pirate 02-21-2005 12:36 AM

Re: Any regs up for a CSS challenge

Karl Core wrote:

> I have a little blog app I just wrote that has an all CSS layout. It has a
> style switcher built in.
> If anyone's up to the challenge of building some of the alternate style
> sheets, gimme a shout - karl@REMOVEkarlcore.com

I just WISH I felt confident enough to take you up on it.

Coordinator, Tularosa Basin Chapter, ABATE of NM; AMA#758681; COBB
'94 1500 Vulcan (now wrecked) :( http://motorcyclefun.org/Dcp_2068c.jpg

Augustus 02-21-2005 05:21 AM

"Karl Core" <karl@NOSPAMkarlcore.com> wrote in message
> I have a little blog app I just wrote that has an all CSS layout. It has a
> style switcher built in.
> If anyone's up to the challenge of building some of the alternate style
> sheets, gimme a shout - karl@REMOVEkarlcore.com

From the subject line I was kinda hoping this was going to be some kind of
contest...
:(