Velocity Reviews

-   -   Happy Thanksgiving (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t160087-happy-thanksgiving.html)

Travis Newbury 11-25-2004 05:42 PM

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey, I can not believe this is the first one of these. Everyone have a
happy day today no matter if you celebrate thanksgiving or not.
Everyone can be happy about something.
--
-=*Tn*=-

nice.guy.nige 11-25-2004 06:10 PM

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

While the city slept, Travis Newbury (tn@swngers.com) feverishly typed...

> Hey, I can not believe this is the first one of these. Everyone have
> a happy day today no matter if you celebrate thanksgiving or not.
> Everyone can be happy about something.

Unless -- of course -- you are a turkey! ;-)

Happy Thursday everyone.

Cheers,
Nige

--
Nigel Moss
http://www.nigenet.org.uk

Jan Faerber 11-25-2004 06:21 PM

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

nice.guy.nige wrote:

>> Everyone can be happy about something.

> Unless -- of course -- you are a turkey! ;-)

Well. With blackmarket you are at a disadantage.

--
Jan

http://html.janfaerber.com

rf 11-25-2004 10:34 PM

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Travis Newbury wrote:

> Hey, I can not believe this is the first one of these.

Probably because less than 5% of the world live in a country that celebrates
that event. The other 95% of us just don't care.

> Everyone have a
> happy day today no matter if you celebrate thanksgiving or not.

Bah, humbug.

--
Cheers
Richard.

rf 11-25-2004 10:35 PM

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

nice.guy.nige wrote:

> Happy Thursday everyone.

er, it's Friday.

PW 11-25-2004 10:48 PM

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

"Travis Newbury" <tn@swngers.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.1c0fe3a89afd9eef9897d0@nntp.charter.net.. .
> Hey, I can not believe this is the first one of these. Everyone have a
> happy day today no matter if you celebrate thanksgiving or not.
> Everyone can be happy about something.

Thanks mate, same to you ! :-D

Have a good one.

PW 11-25-2004 10:49 PM

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

"rf" <rf@.invalid> wrote in message
> Probably because less than 5% of the world live in a country that

celebrates
> that event. The other 95% of us just don't care.
>
> Bah, humbug.

Here's a thought.

Dig that bug out of your ass, and have some fun ;-)

Barbara de Zoete 11-25-2004 10:56 PM

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 22:48:01 GMT, PW <pwa@NObigSPAMpond.net.au> wrote:

> "Travis Newbury" <tn@swngers.com> wrote in message
> news:MPG.1c0fe3a89afd9eef9897d0@nntp.charter.net.. .
>> Hey, I can not believe this is the first one of these. Everyone have a
>> happy day today no matter if you celebrate thanksgiving or not.
>> Everyone can be happy about something.

> Thanks mate, same to you ! :-D
>
> Have a good one.

If every near sighted, narrow minded minority culture would celebrate
their off topic holidays in here, there would be no room left for the
topics where alt.html is intended for.

So, yes, have a nice day, but go do that somewhere else. At least put a
clear [OT] in your subjectline as you are going to ignore the previous
anyway.

--
Weblog | <http://home.wanadoo.nl/b.de.zoete/_private/weblog.html>
Webontwerp | <http://home.wanadoo.nl/b.de.zoete/html/webontwerp.html>

Mark Parnell 11-25-2004 10:58 PM

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Previously in alt.html, PW <pwa@NObigSPAMpond.net.au> said:

> Dig that bug out of your ass,

Um, that was *humbug*, not *bumbug*.

> and have some fun ;-)

Now, that I can agree with.

--
Mark Parnell
http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

Jan Faerber 11-25-2004 11:26 PM

Re: | OT | Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Barbara de Zoete wrote:

> If every near sighted, narrow minded minority culture would celebrate
> their off topic holidays in here, there would be no room left for the
> topics where alt.html is intended for.

[Acronym => Definition]

ALT => Alternative (USENET newsgroup prefix)

@she puts me down as an ignorant man!

--
Jan

http://html.janfaerber.com