Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   HTML (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f31-html.html)
-   -   pulsante invio email (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t159573-pulsante-invio-email.html)

domarr 10-05-2004 07:53 PM

pulsante invio email
 
Salve a tutti,

come faccio a far si che cliccando su un pulsante si apra l'editor di posta

Grazie

Michele





Edwin van der Vaart 10-05-2004 08:29 PM

Re: pulsante invio email
 
domarr schreef:
> Salve a tutti,
>
> come faccio a far si che cliccando su un pulsante si apra l'editor di posta
>
> Grazie
>
> Michele


Translation.
G'day to all,

how do I make a script that by clicking on a button to open the editor
of mail.

Thanks

Michele

Toby Inkster 10-05-2004 10:14 PM

Re: pulsante invio email
 
Edwin van der Vaart wrote:

> how do I make a script that by clicking on a button to open the editor
> of mail.


Answer to OP: What editor of mail? What makes you even think I have an
editor of mail?

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
Contact Me ~ http://tobyinkster.co.uk/contact


Mark Parnell 10-05-2004 11:41 PM

Re: pulsante invio email
 
On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 22:29:00 +0200, Edwin van der Vaart
<picayunish2000@yahoo.co.uk> declared in alt.html:

> domarr schreef:
>> Salve a tutti,
>>

> Translation.
> G'day to all,


Translating to Aussie?

--
Mark Parnell
http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
"Never drink rum&coke whilst reading usenet" - rf 2004

Edwin van der Vaart 10-06-2004 07:15 AM

Re: pulsante invio email
 
Mark Parnell schreef:
> On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 22:29:00 +0200, Edwin van der Vaart
> <picayunish2000@yahoo.co.uk> declared in alt.html:
>
>
>>domarr schreef:
>>
>>>Salve a tutti,
>>>

>>
>>Translation.
>>G'day to all,

>
>
> Translating to Aussie?


G'day
--
Edwin van der Vaart
http://www.semi-conductor.nl/ Links to Semiconductors sites
http://www.evandervaart.nl/ Under construction


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.