Velocity Reviews

-   -   CSS: Span not applying text-color attribute (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t159498-css-span-not-applying-text-color-attribute.html)

Noozer 09-26-2004 03:52 PM

CSS: Span not applying text-color attribute

Why doesn't my text color apply for a SPAN element? I get the body
text-color instead.

In my style sheet:
SPAN.selection { text-color: #FFFFFF; background: #005bb7; padding: 2px; }

In my HTML code:

Thx!

Spartanicus 09-26-2004 04:25 PM

Re: CSS: Span not applying text-color attribute

"Noozer" <dont.spam@me.here> wrote:

>Why doesn't my text color apply for a SPAN element? I get the body
>text-color instead.
>

>text-color

No such thing, use "color".

--
Spartanicus

Noozer 09-26-2004 04:28 PM

"Spartanicus" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
news:q9rdl0h9eud66r2imm08e7or8r8luktbec@news.spart anicus.utvinternet.ie...
> "Noozer" <dont.spam@me.here> wrote:
>
> >Why doesn't my text color apply for a SPAN element? I get the body
> >text-color instead.

> >text-color

> No such thing, use "color".

Thanks! Having a bad day here and my cold medication is not helping. : (