Velocity Reviews

-   -   Hello from cali, web design questions (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t158325-hello-from-cali-web-design-questions.html)

jonnydangerous 06-09-2004 09:19 PM

Hello from cali, web design questions

Hi everyone, I'm new to these forums, I've been doing web design fo
about 7 years as a career and hobby. I want to ask all of you thoug
for your help, I'm doing a research survey on web design, and I hav
about six questions for you all, if you dont mind answering. You don
have to go into great detail, general answers are ok. Thanks i
advance.

1.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, in wha
way would you want to learn them?

2.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, how lon
would you want it to take?

3.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, wher
would you go to start learning?

4.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again,
would you take a class or read a book?

5.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, wha
programming languages would you want to learn first? What language
would you want to learn after that?

6.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, wha
graphics software would you want to learn first? What

techniques would you want to learn first?

Thanks again.

--Jonnydangerou
-
jonnydangerou

Hywel 06-09-2004 09:31 PM

Re: Hello from cali, web design questions

In article <1281bdae208b2698e2e9282f47153671@news.thenewsgrou ps.com>,
jonnydangerous says...
> Hi everyone, I'm new to these forums, I've been doing web design for
> about 7 years as a career and hobby.

You could have shortened your post by not repeating "if you had ...".

F4D rubbish. Where do they find these numpties?

--
Hywel I do not eat quiche
http://kibo.org.uk/

nice.guy.nige 06-09-2004 11:05 PM

Re: Hello from cali, web design questions

While the city slept, jonnydangerous
<jonnydangerous.17lsae@mail.forum4designers.com> feverishly typed:

> 1.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, in what
> way would you want to learn them?

In my sleep

> 2.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, how
> long would you want it to take?

Instant!

> 3.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, where
> would you go to start learning?

Bed (see 1. above)

> 4.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again,
> would you take a class or read a book?

Neither. I would take a nap (see 1. above)

> 5.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, what
> programming languages would you want to learn first? What languages
> would you want to learn after that?

COBOL, Czech.

> 6.If you had to relearn your web design skills all over again, what
> graphics software would you want to learn first?

Paint, or that one that came with the Amstrad PC 1512...

> What techniques would you want to learn first?

How to save your picture on the Amstrad PC 1512

> Thanks again.

Yer welcome

Cheers,
Nige

--
Nigel Moss.

Email address is not valid. nigel@nigenetDOG.org.uk. Take the dog out!

T. Audry Glamour 06-10-2004 03:59 AM

wrote:

> I have
> about six questions for you all, if you dont mind answering.

No

--
tawdry glamour who is at smile global dot com