Velocity Reviews

-   -   Google - adsense (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t158040-google-adsense.html)

John D. 05-14-2004 07:55 PM

Google - adsense

I'm in the process of signing up for google adsense. I just got accepted
and am currently reviewing the user agreement before I agree. No-where have
I seen an example of how much is paid for a "pay per click". Anyone know?

John D. 05-14-2004 07:58 PM

Re: Google - adsense

this is the only hint I can find:
"our goal is to enable publishers to make as much or more than they could
with other advertising networks."

Fred Emmott 05-14-2004 09:40 PM

Re: Google - adsense

data64 05-15-2004 01:32 AM

Re: Google - adsense

"John D." <john-os@excite.com> wrote in

> I'm in the process of signing up for google adsense. I just got
> accepted and am currently reviewing the user agreement before I agree.
> No-where have I seen an example of how much is paid for a "pay per
> click". Anyone know?

I think it varies depending on much the purchaser of the ad, bid to have
the ad show for that specific set of keywords and so on. So there is no
set value they can tell you it probably varies from site to site too.

data64

desilentlips@gmail.com 12-29-2012 07:54 PM

Re: Google - adsense

i have question