Velocity Reviews

-   -   Animated GIF not working...Please Check (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t156931-animated-gif-not-working-please-check.html)

news.verizon.net 02-01-2004 06:42 PM

Animated GIF not working...Please Check

Hi

I uploaded my web today. In IE 6.0 I don`t see
the animated GIF working. Should be some
text being displayed in sequence.
Do you see it moving?

Thanks

http://www.woodsolutions.com/doorcut.htm
The image is right under the Wood Solutions blue logo

Nicolai P. Zwar 02-01-2004 06:45 PM

Re: Animated GIF not working...Please Check

news.verizon.net wrote:

> Hi
>
> I uploaded my web today. In IE 6.0 I don`t see
> the animated GIF working. Should be some
> text being displayed in sequence.
> Do you see it moving?
>
> Thanks
>
> http://www.woodsolutions.com/doorcut.htm
> The image is right under the Wood Solutions blue logo

Works fine in IE 6.0/WinXP on my setup.

--
"Politicians, ugly buildings, and whores all get respectable if they
last long enough."

Daniel Ruscoe 02-01-2004 06:47 PM

Re: Animated GIF not working...Please Check

In article <gMbTb.9221$bn1.3048@nwrdny02.gnilink.net>, news.verizon.net
says...

> I uploaded my web today. In IE 6.0 I don`t see
> the animated GIF working.

> http://www.woodsolutions.com/doorcut.htm
> The image is right under the Wood Solutions blue logo

Should it say "Coming Soon" then "Standlone Program Excel not required"?

Works fine here. Opera 7.23 and IE 6.

Did you tell IE not to play animations?

--
Daniel Ruscoe
DualStone Web Design - http://www.DualStone.co.uk

Steve R. 02-01-2004 06:50 PM

news.verizon.net wrote in message ...
> I uploaded my web today. In IE 6.0 I don`t see
> the animated GIF working.

You mean this image ...
http://www.woodsolutions.com/BannerDoorCut3.gif

Looks ok to me. IE6

Leif K-Brooks 02-01-2004 08:53 PM

news.verizon.net wrote:
> I uploaded my web today. In IE 6.0 I don`t see
> the animated GIF working. Should be some
> text being displayed in sequence.
> Do you see it moving?
>
> http://www.woodsolutions.com/doorcut.htm
> The image is right under the Wood Solutions blue logo

Yes, but forget about that. Are you trying to annoy your visitors with
animated images, flashing text, and fixed-width design?