Velocity Reviews

-   -   Please ignore "Richard" and his bleatings, thanks. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t156847-please-ignore-richard-and-his-bleatings-thanks.html)

Alexander Cain 01-26-2004 03:54 AM

Please ignore "Richard" and his bleatings, thanks.

If you haven't realized it by now, "Richard" is an idiot, a really bad HTML
writer, a sad excuse for a human being, and an admitted pedophile to boot.
He will never learn, he will never get the answer right, and he certainly
will never be able to have the reading comprehension skills to find the
proper advice within this newsgroup.

Cameron 01-26-2004 04:19 AM

Re: Please ignore "Richard" and his bleatings, thanks.

Alexander Cain wrote:
> If you haven't realized it by now, "Richard" is an idiot, a really bad HTML
> writer, a sad excuse for a human being, and an admitted pedophile to boot.
> He will never learn, he will never get the answer right, and he certainly
> will never be able to have the reading comprehension skills to find the
> proper advice within this newsgroup.

I don't know about anyone else but I am sick and tired of this damn
flame warware in the newsgroup, this is a newsgroup for html, and
threads along these lines will quickly be added to filters.

~Cameron

Leif K-Brooks 01-26-2004 04:35 AM

Alexander Cain wrote:
> If you haven't realized it by now, "Richard" is an idiot, a really bad HTML
> writer, a sad excuse for a human being, and an admitted pedophile to boot.

That may be the case, but these posts don't help us get rid of him; they
just annoy us. This war against him is getting to be more annoying than
he is.

Andy Dingley 01-26-2004 05:10 AM

Re: Please ignore "Richard" and his bleatings, thanks.

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:54:07 -0500, "Alexander Cain"
<noemail@here.invalid> wrote:

>He will never learn, he will never get the answer right, and he certainly
>will never be able to have the reading comprehension skills to find the
>proper advice within this newsgroup.

Here's a deal; I'll get a killfile, you go and get a life.

If I need lessons in spotting an idiot, then I'll ask for them.
But thanks for the target practice anyway.

Alexander Cain 01-26-2004 10:20 AM

"Andy Dingley" <dingbat@codesmiths.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:54:07 -0500, "Alexander Cain"
> <noemail@here.invalid> wrote:
>
> >He will never learn, he will never get the answer right, and he certainly
> >will never be able to have the reading comprehension skills to find the
> >proper advice within this newsgroup.

> Here's a deal; I'll get a killfile, you go and get a life.
>
> If I need lessons in spotting an idiot, then I'll ask for them.

Find a mirror and practice.