Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: challenge to informant (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t156788-re-challenge-to-informant.html)

informant 01-21-2004 06:28 PM

Re: challenge to informant

"-= Hawk =-" <Hawk@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
news:f16s00p652jmhsm5sifgldv09v6ddisern@news-server...
> On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:51:04 -0600, "informant" <xxx@yyy.zzz> scribbled:
>

> >"Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
> >> log onto my bulletin board and let your anger really vent.
> >> or are you totally chickenshit?
> >>
> >> www.richardbullis.com/boards

> >You seem a little agitated, K00k. Why is that?

> Check out the HTML abortion he had to put together to put
> ONE picture on a page. ****, he's stupid....
>
> www.richardbullis.com

Is that the one with the eagle? I've been following his disastrous attempts
at making some page for his Stargate crap in news:alt.html Most of the regs
are already asking if he's too damn dumb to learn or understand anything.

Alexander Cain 01-21-2004 06:34 PM

Re: challenge to informant

"informant" <xxx@yyy.zzz> wrote in message

> "-= Hawk =-" <Hawk@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
> > On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:51:04 -0600, "informant" <xxx@yyy.zzz> scribbled:
> >

> > >"Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message

> > >You seem a little agitated, K00k. Why is that?

> > Check out the HTML abortion he had to put together to put
> > ONE picture on a page. ****, he's stupid....
> >
> > www.richardbullis.com

> Is that the one with the eagle? I've been following his disastrous

attempts
> at making some page for his Stargate crap in news:alt.html Most of the

regs
> are already asking if he's too damn dumb to learn or understand anything.

Bullis is impossible to learn anything. You could literally teach a monkey
the same skills at a faster rate and have better success.