Velocity Reviews

-   -   online IE viewer? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t156381-online-ie-viewer.html)

m 12-26-2003 11:04 PM

online IE viewer?

Anyone know if there is an online viewer
to show me what my pages look like in IE?

I'm coming up with nothing on Google searches
like:
online viewer ("IE" | "Internet Explorer" | Explorer)
--
Cheers, m

kayodeok 12-26-2003 11:08 PM

Re: online IE viewer?

m <NOXwebmasterx@xmbstevensx.com> wrote in news:f83Hb.7582$lo3.5704
@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

http://www.browsercam.com/

--
Kayode Okeyode
http://www.kayodeok.co.uk/weblog/

brucie 12-26-2003 11:09 PM

Re: online IE viewer?

in post <news:f83Hb.7582$lo3.5704@newsread2.news.pas.earth link.net>
m said:

> Anyone know if there is an online viewer to show me what my pages look
> like in IE?

any claims that a program or system can show you how your site will
appear in a particular browser are at best inaccurate and at worst
totally false and misleading.

--
brucie
27/December/2003 09:09:00 am kilo

Bob 12-26-2003 11:17 PM

Re: online IE viewer?

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 09:09:36 +1000, brucie
<****@bruciesusenetshit.info> wrote:

>any claims that a program or system can show you how your site will
>appear in a particular browser are at best inaccurate and at worst
>totally false and misleading.

And any site that has "click here" even once on a web page is not
to be trusted.

Leif K-Brooks 12-26-2003 11:40 PM

Re: online IE viewer?

Bob wrote:
> And any site that has "click here" even once on a web page is not
> to be trusted.

Hey, you just made every Usenet archive untrustworthy. :)

DU 12-26-2003 11:49 PM

Re: online IE viewer?

brucie wrote:

> in post <news:f83Hb.7582$lo3.5704@newsread2.news.pas.earth link.net>
> m said:
>

>>Anyone know if there is an online viewer to show me what my pages look
>>like in IE?

> any claims that a program or system can show you how your site will
> appear in a particular browser are at best inaccurate and at worst
> totally false and misleading.

Does your comment applies to:
http://kcapture.eadz.co.nz/
and
http://www.danvine.com/capture/

DU

brucie 12-27-2003 12:04 AM

Re: online IE viewer?

in post <news:bsihee$1il$1@news.eusc.inter.net>
DU said:

>> any claims that a program or system can show you how your site will
>> appear in a particular browser are at best inaccurate and at worst
>> totally false and misleading.

> Does your comment applies to:
> http://kcapture.eadz.co.nz/

yes

> and
> http://www.danvine.com/capture/

yes

--
brucie
27/December/2003 10:03:41 am kilo

Michael Wilcox 12-27-2003 03:26 AM

Re: online IE viewer?

brucie <****@bruciesusenetshit.info> wrote:
>> and
>> http://www.danvine.com/capture/

> yes

Please tell me you're kidding. A screenshot from a browser that's *actually*
displaying the page *doesn't* show how it'll look in that browser?
--
Michael Wilcox
mjwilco at yahoo dot com

Richard 12-27-2003 05:14 AM

Re: online IE viewer?

m wrote:

> Anyone know if there is an online viewer
> to show me what my pages look like in IE?

> I'm coming up with nothing on Google searches
> like:
> online viewer ("IE" | "Internet Explorer" | Explorer)
> --
> Cheers, m

What's wrong with just downloading the free IE?

Richard 12-27-2003 05:20 AM

Re: online IE viewer?

DU wrote:

> brucie wrote:

>> in post <news:f83Hb.7582$lo3.5704@newsread2.news.pas.earth link.net>
>> m said:
>>

>>>Anyone know if there is an online viewer to show me what my pages look
>>>like in IE?

>> any claims that a program or system can show you how your site will
>> appear in a particular browser are at best inaccurate and at worst
>> totally false and misleading.
>>

> Does your comment applies to:
> http://kcapture.eadz.co.nz/

Nice and quick response.

> and
> http://www.danvine.com/capture/

Slow. Requires you to wait who knows how long to see it.
My test showed 47 in queue at the present time.
Why? I'm not waiting around that long.