Velocity Reviews

-   -   Lock Frame Around An Image (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t156356-lock-frame-around-an-image.html)

WStoreyII 12-23-2003 11:24 PM

Lock Frame Around An Image

Hello I have a frame and set it to be the size of the image but then i get
the little scroll down boxes next to it

how do i make the frame the size of the image with out the scroll boxes

brucie 12-23-2003 11:29 PM

Re: Lock Frame Around An Image

in post <news:F84Gb.2010$zR6.1091@newssvr29.news.prodigy.c om>
WStoreyII said:

> Hello I have a frame

do your parents know? do you really think they would approve if they
knew?

> how do i make the frame the size of the image with out the scroll boxes

what are you really trying to do?

--
brucie
24/December/2003 09:28:32 am kilo

bjg 12-24-2003 05:36 AM

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 23:24:21 +0000, WStoreyII wrote:

> Hello I have a frame and set it to be the size of the image but then i get
> the little scroll down boxes next to it
>
> how do i make the frame the size of the image with out the scroll boxes

There's a frame element called noscroll or something. I have nfi since i
haven't used frames in like 5 years, but there's something like that.

Jeremy C. Morgan 12-24-2003 10:41 AM

Re: Lock Frame Around An Image

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 23:24:21 GMT, "WStoreyII"
<papastoreyii@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hello I have a frame and set it to be the size of the image but then i get
>the little scroll down boxes next to it
>
>how do i make the frame the size of the image with out the scroll boxes

Why?

http://www.jeremymorgan.com

brucie 12-24-2003 02:06 PM

Re: Lock Frame Around An Image

in post <news:pan.2003.12.24.05.36.39.481707@REMOVE.intern ode.on.net>
bjg said:

>> how do i make the frame the size of the image with out the scroll boxes

> There's a frame element called noscroll or something.

scrolling. the default is auto which means the scroll bars will not
appear unless they're needed.

--
brucie
25/December/2003 12:04:40 am kilo