Velocity Reviews

-   -   Can this be done in Mozilla and Opera? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t156224-can-this-be-done-in-mozilla-and-opera.html)

asdf 12-13-2003 03:24 AM

Can this be done in Mozilla and Opera?

There is a "fade effect" (if viewed with IE) on the "take me somewhere" bar on
this page:
http://www.tomchi.com

Is it possible to achieve that fade effect in Mozilla and Opera?

Steve R. 12-13-2003 09:41 AM

Re: Can this be done in Mozilla and Opera?

<asdf> wrote in message ...
> There is a "fade effect" (if viewed with IE)

Nothing to do with your 'fade' effect, but what I find irritating is that
narrow text column, on which you have to use the scroll bar to read :~(

Why don't you use the rest of the HUGE blank white space to the right and
dispense with that narrow column?

Steve :~(

delerious@no.spam.com 12-13-2003 09:48 AM

Re: Can this be done in Mozilla and Opera?

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 09:41:34 GMT, "Steve R."
<stevie_ritchie(NOSPAM)@hotmail.com> wrote:
><asdf> wrote in message ...
>> There is a "fade effect" (if viewed with IE)

>Nothing to do with your 'fade' effect, but what I find irritating is that
>narrow text column, on which you have to use the scroll bar to read :~(
>
>Why don't you use the rest of the HUGE blank white space to the right and
>dispense with that narrow column?
>
>Steve :~(

I did not design that web site.

asdf 12-13-2003 09:50 AM

Re: Can this be done in Mozilla and Opera?

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 09:41:34 GMT, "Steve R."
<stevie_ritchie(NOSPAM)@hotmail.com> wrote:
><asdf> wrote in message ...
>> There is a "fade effect" (if viewed with IE)

>Nothing to do with your 'fade' effect, but what I find irritating is that
>narrow text column, on which you have to use the scroll bar to read :~(
>
>Why don't you use the rest of the HUGE blank white space to the right and
>dispense with that narrow column?
>
>Steve :~(

I mean, *I* did not design that web site... LOL.

Marc Nadeau 12-15-2003 03:59 AM

asdf a écrit:

> There is a "fade effect" (if viewed with IE) on the "take me somewhere"
> bar on this page:
> http://www.tomchi.com
>
> Is it possible to achieve that fade effect in Mozilla and Opera?

I can see the fading effect using konqueror.

--
-o- Gagaa [souissr6@puma.cti.ecp.fr] has joined #francaise
<sammy> gaaa