Velocity Reviews

-   -   Example (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t156068-example.html)

news frontiernet.net 12-03-2003 10:35 PM

Example

Here is the URL for the example where I tried to implement that idea

http://www.wgtn.net/tablecellborders/

Am I doing something wrog?

Hywel Jenkins 12-03-2003 10:39 PM

Re: Example

In article <Uytzb.348$vp.27@news01.roc.ny>, rfrohrer@rconnect.com
says...
> Here is the URL for the example where I tried to implement that idea
>
> http://www.wgtn.net/tablecellborders/
>
> Am I doing something wrog?

What idea - your "dodgy mark-up idea"?

--
Hywel I do not eat quiche
http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/

William Tasso 12-03-2003 11:07 PM

Re: Example

news frontiernet.net wrote:
> Here is the URL for the example where I tried to implement that idea
>
> http://www.wgtn.net/tablecellborders/

ahhh - so it is.

> Am I doing something wrog?

type faster, so everyone knows you're using both hands?

;o)

--
William Tasso

news frontiernet.net 12-04-2003 01:09 AM

Re: Example

"William Tasso" <news27@tbdata.com> wrote in message
> news frontiernet.net wrote:
> > Here is the URL for the example where I tried to implement that idea
> >
> > http://www.wgtn.net/tablecellborders/

> ahhh - so it is.
>
> > Am I doing something wrog?

> type faster, so everyone knows you're using both hands?
>
> ;o)
>
> --
> William Tasso

This was meant to be connected to a discussion I started on 12/2

rf 12-04-2003 02:43 AM

Re: Example

"news frontiernet.net" <rfrohrer@rconnect.com> wrote in message

> "William Tasso" <news27@tbdata.com> wrote in message
> > news frontiernet.net wrote:
> > > Here is the URL for the example where I tried to implement that idea
> > >
> > > http://www.wgtn.net/tablecellborders/

> > ahhh - so it is.
> >
> > > Am I doing something wrog?

> > type faster, so everyone knows you're using both hands?
> >
> > ;o)
> >
> > --
> > William Tasso
> >

> This was meant to be connected to a discussion I started on 12/2

The twelfth of February? That's a long time ago. I think the thread has
expired from my server :-)

Cheers
Richard.

Hywel Jenkins 12-04-2003 06:27 AM

Re: Example

In article <QOvzb.862$vq1.468@news01.roc.ny>, rfrohrer@rconnect.com
says...

> "William Tasso" <news27@tbdata.com> wrote in message
> > news frontiernet.net wrote:
> > > Here is the URL for the example where I tried to implement that idea
> > >
> > > http://www.wgtn.net/tablecellborders/

> > ahhh - so it is.
> >
> > > Am I doing something wrog?

> > type faster, so everyone knows you're using both hands?
> >

> This was meant to be connected to a discussion I started on 12/2

Then either continue that thread or make your new post more meaningful.
How do you know who read your last post, or even who's news server
carried the message?