Velocity Reviews

-   -   Embed PDF? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t155981-embed-pdf.html)

William Tasso 11-28-2003 12:38 PM

Embed PDF?

Greetings one and all

An archive search fails to reveal an answer so:

Tell me if you can: is there a reliable method of embedding a PDF into a
web page?

Thanks
--
William Tasso

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Marcel_St=F6r?= 11-28-2003 01:03 PM

Re: Embed PDF?

"William Tasso" <news27@tbdata.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Greetings one and all
>
> An archive search fails to reveal an answer so:

Obviously, you use the wrong search engine or search method ;-)

http://www.planetpdf.com/mainpage.asp?webpageid=1682

Regards,
Marcel

Spartanicus 11-28-2003 02:37 PM

Re: Embed PDF?

No: http://www.spartanicus.utvinternet.ie/embed.htm

--
Spartanicus

m 11-28-2003 04:25 PM

Re: Embed PDF?

William Tasso wrote:
> Greetings one and all
>
> An archive search fails to reveal an answer so:
>
> Tell me if you can: is there a reliable method of embedding a PDF into a
> web page?
>
> Thanks

See article at:
http://useit.mondosearch.com/cgi-bin...DF&hiword=PDF+

"Forcing users to browse PDF files
makes usability approximately 300% worse
compared to HTML pages. Only use PDF
for documents that users are likely to print."
..........el Nielsen
--
Cheers, el m at http://www.mbstevens.com/