Velocity Reviews

-   -   troubleshoot: layer border in NN4.x (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t155067-troubleshoot-layer-border-in-nn4-x.html)

murmur 09-28-2003 08:37 PM

troubleshoot: layer border in NN4.x

I know NN4.x is weird with css borders, and I don't mind them getting
ignored in my site. However, on the following page, I can't figure out
why there is a GAP between the long violin image towards the top of the
page, and the layer's border which surrounds it.

http://www.philadelphiamusicproject.org/mockup/

Can anyone troubleshoot this? Of course it's fine in IE, NN7, Mozilla
1.4. I already have settings of:
margin: 0px;
padding: 0px;

Thanks!

brucie 09-28-2003 10:49 PM

Re: troubleshoot: layer border in NN4.x

In post <3F7746CE.BCBF9C0A@nyc.rr.com>
murmur said...

> I know NN4.x is weird with css borders, and I don't mind them getting
> ignored in my site. However, on the following page, I can't figure out
> why there is a GAP between the long violin image towards the top of the
> page, and the layer's border which surrounds it.
>
> http://www.philadelphiamusicproject.org/mockup/

its really not worth the time and effort to find the problem and work
a solution if one exists for such a trivial problem in a prehistoric
browser.

--
29/September/2003 08:43:23 am