Velocity Reviews

-   -   Query re initial state on page (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t155052-query-re-initial-state-on-page.html)

Brian Tozer 09-27-2003 07:07 PM

Query re initial state on page

I have a page where I can select from a list of links to make an image
appear on the page for each link.
Using CSS of course.
How do I arrange that one of my links is selected when the page is first
accessed and thus has an initial image displayed?

Thanks
Brian Tozer

=?iso-8859-1?Q?brucie?= 09-27-2003 11:25 PM

Re: Query re initial state on page

In post <bl4n55$giv$1@lust.ihug.co.nz>
Brian Tozer said...

> I have a page where I can select from a list of links to make an image
> appear on the page for each link.
> Using CSS of course.
> How do I arrange that one of my links is selected when the page is first
> accessed and thus has an initial image displayed?

make one of the links the default or randomly select a link. need more
info.

--
28/September/2003 09:19:57 am