Velocity Reviews

-   -   Refreshing Iframes (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t154513-refreshing-iframes.html)

Antonio Delgado 08-18-2003 06:53 PM

Refreshing Iframes

I am trying to constantly update information on a page by refreshing a
bunch of iframes so I don't have to keep refreshing the main page. I
am able to refresh the iframes with no problems, the only thing that
is wrong is that Internet Explorer(which is the only thing that I have
tested in as of yet) always shows the status bar and makes the little
sound that it makes when you press the back button. Is there anyway I
can accomplish this without having the browser displaying the status
bar and making noises? Thanks is advance.