Velocity Reviews

-   -   Seeking: Online HTML syntax highlighter (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t154220-seeking-online-html-syntax-highlighter.html)

Lee Harvey 07-28-2003 02:05 AM

Seeking: Online HTML syntax highlighter

I'm looking for a website that will either:

a) Accept a URL
b) Or, take raw HTML source

And produce a syntax highlighted (colorized) version of the HTML source
code -- preferrably on a white background.

I DO NOT WANT:

1) A stand-alone binary executable (i.e., utility, editor, etc.)
2) Compliance checks run against the source (i.e., HTML Tidy)
3) The HTML reformatted (i.e., re-indented, pretty-printed, etc.)

Essentially, I simply want all the existing formatting (warts and all) of the
original HTML source syntax highlighted. That's it.

Does anybody know if such a website exists? If so, please respond.

Thanks.

Adrienne 07-28-2003 04:23 AM

Re: Seeking: Online HTML syntax highlighter

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Lee Harvey"
<leeharvey@grassyknoll.com> writing in
news:nx%Ua.3850$gi.2918177@news2.news.adelphia.net :

Here you go: http://www.chamisplace.com/colorizer/cc.asp

--