Velocity Reviews

-   -   Dreamweaver 4.0 Help (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t154183-dreamweaver-4-0-help.html)

Pingu 07-25-2003 03:02 PM

Dreamweaver 4.0 Help

Hello there im using Dreamweaver 4.0. I have read in the manual what
im about to say but still can't fully figure it out.

Problem: Whenever I go and make a page on another PC (no internet
hook-up) then transfer the pages to the Net PC for uploading I always
have to go into notepad for example and take out the file name path
(ie C:\documents\myweb\pages\acme.html) in the example I have to
remove ":\documents\myweb\pages\" just for it to be read on the web.
Is there a way that I can eliminate this problem and just do my web
page then upload it without this problem. I read that I should
"define sites" but still seems like it does nothing, other have
recommended I upgrade to DreamweaverMX. If I don't have to upgrade I
prefer not too. So if someone could plesae help me out I would
appreciate it.

Pingu

brucie 07-25-2003 09:44 PM

Re: Dreamweaver 4.0 Help

In post <3f214579.8468943@news.look.ca>
Pingu said...

> Hello there im using Dreamweaver 4.0. I have read in the manual what
> im about to say but still can't fully figure it out.

macromedia.dreamweaver
alt.macromedia.dreamweaver
http://www.macromedia.com/support/dreamweaver/

--
brucie a. blackford. 26/July/2003 07:42:23 am kilo.
http://loser.brucies.com/