Velocity Reviews

-   -   why doesnt my site validate? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t154104-why-doesnt-my-site-validate.html)

mark | r 07-21-2003 01:01 PM

why doesnt my site validate?

autoweigh.neue.co.uk

it says there are errors with tr tags? (i know about the others) anyone spot
why, i look through the code and everything seems fine?

mark

Steve Pugh 07-21-2003 01:26 PM

Re: why doesnt my site validate?

"mark | r" <mark@nmd.freeuk.com> wrote:

>autoweigh.neue.co.uk
>
>it says there are errors with tr tags? (i know about the others) anyone spot
>why, i look through the code and everything seems fine?

Lines 153 and 154 -

Remove one of them and those errors will be corrected.

Now you can fix the other errors including those that the validator
can't point out (e.g. forms that don't work when JS is disabled, form
controls that are ridiculously tiny, having meta tags that have more
content than the page itself).

Steve

Steve Pugh <steve@pugh.net> <http://steve.pugh.net/>

mark | r 07-21-2003 01:58 PM

Re: why doesnt my site validate?

thanks, i am rectifying all faults as i type (well not at the same time, i
dont have 4 arms despite what my clients may think)

mark