Velocity Reviews

-   -   Upload (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t153640-upload.html)

Frank 06-27-2003 09:45 PM

Upload

First of all I am real new to this. I have set up my web page on my
computer www.fwhisler.com . My question is how do I allow my family
to upload photo's and files to my web page. Is there a simple easy
way. I am using Front Page as my html editor.

Thanks
Frank

spaghetti 07-02-2003 05:39 AM

Re: Upload

"Frank" <fwhisler@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> First of all I am real new to this. I have set up my web page on my
> computer www.fwhisler.com . My question is how do I allow my family
> to upload photo's and files to my web page. Is there a simple easy
> way. I am using Front Page as my html editor.

It depends on what platform your webpage is running on. What server are you
using?