Velocity Reviews

-   -   Segmentation fault using Firefox 15.0.2 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t153399-segmentation-fault-using-firefox-15-0-2-a.html)

Keith Lee 04-25-2006 03:32 PM

Segmentation fault using Firefox 15.0.2

All:
I finally managed to download Firefox 15.0.2 via Firefox's update
download. I now get a segmentation fault when using it. Anyone know
what might be happening?

Keith

Bit Twister 04-25-2006 03:45 PM

Re: Segmentation fault using Firefox 15.0.2

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:32:50 -0700, Keith Lee wrote:
> All:
> I finally managed to download Firefox 15.0.2 via Firefox's update
> download. I now get a segmentation fault when using it. Anyone know
> what might be happening?

gussing you made some invalid link when pointing to folders.

Benny Nielsen 04-25-2006 05:57 PM

Keith Lee wrote:

> All:
> I finally managed to download Firefox 15.0.2 via Firefox's update
> download. I now get a segmentation fault when using it. Anyone know
> what might be happening?
>
> Keith

If you use the seerofsouls rpm instead, you would not have this problem.

Grzegorz Karwowski 04-29-2006 05:45 PM

Re: Segmentation fault using Firefox 15.0.2

There should be a .firefox directory in your home directory. Rename it
to .firefox.old and restart firefox. It may help. Don't just delete
your .firefox, your bookmarks and other stuff are there. See if it
helps. If not rename .firefox.old to .firefox to restore the old
settings. Make sure that firefox is not working when you rename the
directories.