Velocity Reviews

-   -   dynamic text and image question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t153003-dynamic-text-and-image-question.html)

=?Utf-8?B?Um9i?= 04-22-2006 01:47 PM

dynamic text and image question

I am keeping the text and images for web pages in a database but cannot seem
to get both the text and image on the web page at the same time. I have
tried using the Response.BinaryWrite and Response.Output.Write methods with
success but for only one content type at a time. I have done some research
only to learn that response can only manage one content type at at time and
therefore is probably not my solution (unless someone can show me where my
problem lies).

Is there a way to construct web pages dynamically that display both text and
images where both the text and image are retrieved from a database?

Any help would be appreciated.

Rob