Velocity Reviews

-   -   best books for 70-293 ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t152137-best-books-for-70-293-a.html)

=?Utf-8?B?VGhlIFRvZXM=?= 04-15-2006 11:18 PM

best books for 70-293 ?

Hey guys, I'm about to start studying for the 70-293 exam, but I don't know
which book(s) to pick up. Which ones helped you the most on the actual exam ?

=?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?= 04-18-2006 05:31 AM

RE: best books for 70-293 ?

hi friend
You go to http://www.myresearchinstitute.com and found best passing material
for 70-293. I Passed many exams on this site.
--
Help other and get it from others
Worth

Bigus DiŠkus 04-18-2006 01:45 PM

Re: best books for 70-293 ?

**Worth's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> hi friend
> You go to http://www.myresearchinstitute.com and found best passing
> material for 70-293. I Passed many exams on this site.
>
>> Hey guys, I'm about to start studying for the 70-293 exam, but I
>> don't know which book(s) to pick up. Which ones helped you the most
>> on the actual exam ?

OMG, this industry is really in trouble if it's these guys that will be the
leaders of the future.
--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Cerebrus 04-18-2006 02:12 PM

Re: best books for 70-293 ?

Must be just "Toe"-ing the line, whatever that may be "worth"... !

For those of ya who didn't gedit, don't bother to ask...

Cerebrus.

Troy M 04-18-2006 10:19 PM

Re: best books for 70-293 ?

The Toes wrote:

> Hey guys, I'm about to start studying for the 70-293 exam, but I
> don't know which book(s) to pick up. Which ones helped you the most
> on the actual exam ?

Camel Toe--

I assume you have passed 290 and 291 since you are doing 293 (not a
requirement, but smart) so you know most of the general server stuff.

The MS press book is good, but the test focases heavily on network
security including ipsec / RAS / GP . This makes it a test that REALLY
benefits from having a test network running so you can do things like
implement a full PKI and send out certificates and force IP sec
communication.

I wouldnt expect most people would know the little intricate stuff in
the test simply from reading the books, I know I wouldnt have passed
with book alone.

Good Luck and remember that MS Virtual Server is free now, making test
networks pretty easy to setup

-troy