Velocity Reviews

-   -   how to restore the original perspective in eclipse (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t151470-how-to-restore-the-original-perspective-in-eclipse.html)

david wolf 03-23-2006 06:10 PM

how to restore the original perspective in eclipse

Hi,

In Eclipse, In debug perspective, somehow I changed the placement of
each window(view) in the perspective. How to change the position of
these windows back to its default position.

right now, I have serveral windows docking with each other. I want them
to be displayed in a vertical way (like three window side by side
vertically), How to do that?

Also if I close one window(actually one view) in the perspective, I
need to go to Window-> show view to add there again. I am just
wondering if there is a way to restore the default number and position
of views in the perspective.

Thanks,

David

Bernhard Huemer 03-23-2006 06:29 PM

Re: how to restore the original perspective in eclipse

Hello,

you can restore the perspective to its default
by using "Window" -> "Reset Perspective".

I'm not sure if i got you right depending the
question about vertical alignment, but have
you tried to drag the desired tabs to the
"Package Explorer" view? As you're leaving
the editor it should be docked vertically.

greetings
Bernhard Huemer

samra 12-10-2012 09:20 AM

Hi Bernhard,