Velocity Reviews

-   -   2D Animation through Opera Mini (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t151455-2d-animation-through-opera-mini.html)

najibmok 03-23-2006 10:43 AM

2D Animation through Opera Mini

Hi there,
I am looking for a solution to provide a dynamic 2D animation of
elements on mobile phones.
The positions of these elements need to be dynamically fetched from a
database on the server side.

The PC solution is an applet. But as mobile phones dont support
applets, I need to find another solution for mobile phones.
Does anyone have an idea on how this can be accomplished through an
interface that is embedded inside an HTML page (as if it were an
applet) ?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Najib