Velocity Reviews

-   -   Binary Search Tree Dictionary ADT (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t149744-binary-search-tree-dictionary-adt.html)

Gaz 01-28-2006 06:38 PM

Binary Search Tree Dictionary ADT

I am having trouble implementing a BST Dictionary ADT, I know what I am
supposed to do but not how to do it, could someone please point to a
reference that shows me how to write the methods.

Jim Korman 01-28-2006 07:33 PM

Re: Binary Search Tree Dictionary ADT

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 18:38:56 +0000, Gaz <gr@iol.ie> wrote:

>I am having trouble implementing a BST Dictionary ADT, I know what I am
>supposed to do but not how to do it, could someone please point to a
>reference that shows me how to write the methods.

Google "Binary Search Tree Java" ... Take your choice

Gaz 01-28-2006 10:22 PM

Re: Binary Search Tree Dictionary ADT

I tried google but I couldn't find any example code of implementing the adt