Velocity Reviews

-   -   Web Usage Mining (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t149642-web-usage-mining.html)

seenuvas 01-25-2006 05:55 AM

Web Usage Mining

Hi friends,
I am working on the project of Web usage mining. I am currently doing
the below modules..

1. Users next request prediction.
2. Transasction Clustering using k - means cluster algorithm.

For the above i have used server log data as a data set in ECLF. I
need ur suggestions and discussions reg the above. Is anybody
interested in working with WUM or did some work in WUM.. U can free to
share ur experience and difficulties you faced during the projects..

Advance Thanks...

Reg,
Seenu