Velocity Reviews

-   -   COM Bridge for Java? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t149636-com-bridge-for-java.html)

Khamis Abuelkomboz 01-24-2006 10:41 PM

COM Bridge for Java?

Hi

I'm looking for an easy and strong full com bridge for java. it should make possible to bind com
objects directly into java. does anybody has good experience with some projects?

thanks
khamis

--
Try Code-Navigator on http://www.codenav.com
a source code navigating, analysis and developing tool.

javabuddha@gmail.com 01-24-2006 11:03 PM

Re: COM Bridge for Java?

Hi,

I have a list over here:

http://www.suckingfish.com/view.do?crumb_id=csid_1115

Please contribute if you find nice ones that are not on this list.

Good luck,

Matt

Roedy Green 01-25-2006 01:41 AM

Re: COM Bridge for Java?

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 23:41:39 +0100, Khamis Abuelkomboz
<khamis@wellcode.com> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who
said :

>I'm looking for an easy and strong full com bridge for java. it should make possible to bind com
>objects directly into java. does anybody has good experience with some projects?

see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/com.html

If you have any suggestions to add to the list, please pass them on.
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.