Velocity Reviews

-   Case Modding (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f7-case-modding.html)
-   -   My main rig. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t149-my-main-rig.html)

Bite-Me-2 06-28-2005 09:06 PM

My main rig.

Here's the only pic I have of my main rig, it's not much, but at least it works........... :shock:
http://img91.echo.cx/img91/4329/nocase0er.jpg

Bite-Me-2 06-28-2005 09:15 PM

It's not to bad of a overclocker, I think it does pretty good myself.
http://img87.echo.cx/img87/4903/cpuz2401wc.jpg

stlava 06-28-2005 09:31 PM

You really should get a case.. their not that expensive..

Silverstrand 06-28-2005 09:42 PM

Could you post the specs?

Technoholic 06-28-2005 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stlava
You really should get a case.. their not that expensive..

Agreed.
And very nice cases can be found at Xoxide. :D

Bite-Me-2 06-29-2005 02:58 AM

Don't need a case, no real reason to. I live alone and no one goes near the system, and besides, it runs super cool this way.
Specs are very simple:
Abit NF7-S Rev 2
AMD 2500 Barton (unlocked)
Thermalright SLK 800A w/Delta 80mm 5000rpm
PQI Turbo PC3200 2-2-2-5 (2x512)
ATI 9500Pro (unlocked)
Quantum Fireball 15 Gig 7200 rpm
Generic CD Rom
Generic Floppy
Antec 480 PSU
I could give a crap less about pretty, as long as it OC's well............... :twisted:

Bio-Hazard 06-29-2005 03:18 AM

Great OC for a old system you got going there.......;) I like the idea of the open bench system, I'd have one that way if I didn't have a house full of pets. .........:o *It makes it super easy to work on your system that way also.
As for your specs, I haven't seen a Quatum HD in years, ever sence Quantum sold out their HD branch to Maxtor. Great drives in their day........;)

unholy 06-29-2005 10:22 AM

mines out of case... the coolermaster bench rack for your mobo is so sick it has the fans and all... :D mines setup with a RED button, the on button :D

werty316 06-29-2005 06:07 PM

Xoxide has an alright looking Chenbro Xpider II Red Gaming Computer case on sale for $15 dollars aft a coupon code formt thier news letter. For some reason I couldn't host the image on imagevenue. It said it can't host this format. What now? its a damn JPG.
http://www.xoxide.com/chenbro-xpider-ii-red.html
http://img281.echo.cx/img281/7599/case3yl.th.jpg

Bio-Hazard 06-29-2005 06:10 PM

LOL...it might be something with Xoide, they do strange stuff sometimes with their web site.