Velocity Reviews

-   -   Adobe GoLive 5.0 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t145407-adobe-golive-5-0-a.html)

koklynn.yip@angelexcrm.net 08-05-2005 09:04 PM

Adobe GoLive 5.0

Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know that I found a really good deal
on Adobe GoLive 5.0. A download version is on sale here:

http://store.crmsoftwares.com/adgoli5.html

If you don't know, Adobe GoLive is a web-authorizing and
site-management tool. This version also has a lot of new features that
make it easier to use with Photoshop, Illustrator, and LiveMotion
files.

Just thought you might want to check out this great deal!

jan V 08-06-2005 10:39 AM

Re: Adobe GoLive 5.0

> Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know that I found a really good deal
> on Adobe GoLive 5.0. A download version is on sale here:
>
> http://store.crmsoftwares.com/adgoli5.html
>
> If you don't know, Adobe GoLive is a web-authorizing and
> site-management tool. This version also has a lot of new features that
> make it easier to use with Photoshop, Illustrator, and LiveMotion
> files.
>
> Just thought you might want to check out this great deal!

Just thought criminal laws should be amended so that people like you can be
put in the ground alive, then buried. Have a nice day.