Can anyone recommend me a good XML library for use in my current project.
The following would be necessary (or at least very useful) to have
* On-the-fly verification against XML Schema, including removing
ignorable #TEXT nodes, filling in default information to attributes and so
* Element in - Element out XML encryption / decryption
* Element in - Element out XML Digital Signature
* Element in - boolean out XML Digital Signature Verification
Less important parts of my wishlist include
* Visitor style DOM Traversal.
* Included Pretty Printer
* standalone library without needing 4021 other libs.
Is there any library which fulfills all (or most) of these wishes?
You can't run away forever,
But there's nothing wrong with getting a good head start.
--- Jim Steinman, "Rock and Roll Dreams Come Through"
|All times are GMT. The time now is 03:55 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.