Velocity Reviews

-   -   Why the following codes is "especially slow" and "unformally slow"? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t144746-why-the-following-codes-is-especially-slow-and-unformally-slow.html)

mike 07-10-2005 05:19 AM

Why the following codes is "especially slow" and "unformally slow"?

Why the following codes is "especially slow" and "unformally slow"?

regards:

The following codes is "especially slow" and "unformally slow".
Following is part codes of the "socket stream",
The bearer is GPRS.Did something wrong with my codes?
Could someone good give me a hand?...

Any positive suggestion is welcome.
thank you
May goodness be with you all

System.err.println("EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE");

Andrew Thompson 07-10-2005 06:57 AM

Re: Why the following codes is "especially slow" and "unformally slow"?

On 9 Jul 2005 22:19:06 -0700, mike wrote:

> Why the following...

Please choose a *single* group to which to post, rather
than multi-posting.

--
Andrew Thompson

mike 07-10-2005 10:08 AM

Re: Why the following codes is "especially slow" and "unformally slow"?

sorry....

Best Regards

mike 寫道:

Virgil Green 07-11-2005 05:35 PM

mike wrote:
> Why the following codes is "especially slow" and "unformally slow"?
>

> regards:
>
> The following codes is "especially slow" and "unformally slow".
> Following is part codes of the "socket stream",
> The bearer is GPRS.Did something wrong with my codes?
> Could someone good give me a hand?...
>

> Any positive suggestion is welcome.
> thank you
> May goodness be with you all
>

> System.err.println("EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE");

Capital 'E's are inherently slower than lower-case 'e's because they weigh
more.

--
Virgil