Velocity Reviews

-   -   javaservice not starting service on reboot (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t144553-javaservice-not-starting-service-on-reboot.html)

johnleslie@madasafish.com 06-30-2005 03:07 PM

javaservice not starting service on reboot

I haved used javaservice to create a service out of my java app on
Windows 2000 server. I can start the service OK manually, but it does
not start automatically on boot up, even though it is set to automatic.

The java app is accessing network drives...could this be the issue?

Steve W. Jackson 06-30-2005 07:02 PM

Re: javaservice not starting service on reboot

In article <1120144047.308856.103770@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups .com>,
johnleslie@madasafish.com wrote:

> I haved used javaservice to create a service out of my java app on
> Windows 2000 server. I can start the service OK manually, but it does
> not start automatically on boot up, even though it is set to automatic.
>
> The java app is accessing network drives...could this be the issue?

Did you check the event log to see if it's reporting what problem it
encountered?

= Steve =
--
Steve W. Jackson